View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #93
Graphics B*tch

So Guy forwarded me a 99 F-250 7.3L with 150K on it and I contacted the seller because the price is dirt cheap. Almost seems to good to be true.

eBay Auction link

So I got a Reply from the seller that has me kind of worried about pursuing the purchase...

E-mail:
The truck is already at a shipping company in Denver, CO. I took the ford to them to be able to ship it to a potential buyer because I am located out of the city due to occupational obligations so unfortunately this means I can not meet you in person. My brother in law works there, and he promised me that it will cost me nothing to ship it. I listed the truck on eBay Motors and that lets me use their secured system. According to eBay you have 3 days from the time you receive the truck to inspect it, test it, verify that everything is in order and decide if you want to keep it or not. I've included the eBay auction link below, the only remaining thing is to press buy it now option and follow the eBay instructions. I really hope this isn't uncomfortable for you but I need to sell it using eBay due to the fact that I can not do it personally, so we are both protected and insured .

Anyone purchased a vehicle off ebay like this?

Thanks.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten