View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #287
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
If you plan on pushing that block to 650 HP, you should probably invest in a valley girdle as well.
These bits a are a little new to me. Troy mentioned a "main support" and that it's necessarry to safely push to 650BHP. Is a "main support" the same thing as a valley girdle?

Overall, I'm hoping we can fix the 174, it'll be plenty of power for hooliganism and rather cheaper overall. However, the idea of a TT is kind of exciting, so if the 174 doesn't work it'll be fun. Running E85 with even a pretty moderate TT setup, pushing 650BHP out of the 302 with the new heads shouldn't be that difficult. And then, boys and girls, we have a bit of a beast on our hands.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)