Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default What are your 2013 car projects?

No. 1 for me is the Lemons car, which really won't take too much.

No. 2 is the Snake, which depends on some factors not totally under my control, but is definitely plausible.

No. 3 is exhaust and retune for the Vette, depending on spendable money. I'm totally getting into teraforming and now that I'm going to have a large property to design and build I could spend just about any amount there!

But at least the Lemons car and sooner than later.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

The Blue vehicle leaking in my driveway
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:46 AM   #3

Camaro seats need refreshing .
Old 12-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #4
Super Moderator

Door panels are going back on in the Vette, 3 years is enough. I always push it to the bottom of my list.

Auto door locks first though, then the brand new Viper alarm that Ive had for 6 years sitting in my closet.

Then I want to cut an buff it, especially now that it has some fresh raccoon scratches on it.

C6 Brake install, and new clutch (not running a SPEC again) and master cylinder (mines leaking).

12 bolt and gummy bear tires, FT job permitting.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
Fast & Filthy

First for me is getting the 347 right in the Cobra. Phil's off for the next couple days and I think I'm also going to take the car down to CHP and have them feel what it's doing. I'm hoping they will help out some. After it's running without a vibration I'll still need to have it tuned. I'd also like to do a torque arm for it if I have the cash.

Next will be the trans in the Chevelle. I have the gasket and seal kit, I just need to take it to Jaime. Then I need to have the convertor rebuilt. I'm also going to be changing the exhaust up a little by installing an X pipe instead of the joke of an H pipe that currently on it now. When I pulled the trans I was curious how the guy who did the H pipe pipe did it so I cut the crossover pipe out. What I found was that he just took a torch and cut about a 1 inch hole in each side. The current exhaust is 2 inch primaries to 3.5 collectors to 3.5 to 3 inch reducers and then 3 inch the rest of the way and the crossover pipe is 2.5. I going to keep everything the way it is but go to a 3 inch X instead.

My next project is to continue on the F100. I need to finish up the engine bay and and cab and get the painted. I'm not sure if from there I'm going to move on to sanding the bed or if I'm going to start making motor mounts to install the 454.

My final project which most likely won't happen this year is to have a set of springs made for the Explorer and then make new rear shock mounts and install a set of remote reservoir shocks to match the front. I also want to build a swaybar for the rear.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #6

#1 I want a m1008 for my truck needs

#2 Build a Front bumper for my DD/Panda, get new front CV and a-arms from a 3rd Gen. (wider track)

#3 Get a new Drivetrain from a 2nd Gen trooper for my 1st Gen Trooper/Mozes

#4 Install The new shocks for the V and lower it about half an inch
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 12-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #7
Internet Tough Guy

#1 Project: The vette weight reduction install the mountain of parts that I have accumulated. I know by the end of this month if the funds will be there to compete TTU this season. The car is at the MCRD auto hobby shop and is coming completely apart.

2# Project Lemon: I think we could be competitive. We just need to finish. I will know if I have more funds to give by the end of the month.

3# Shifter kart. I neglected it for 2.5 years. It's time to fire it up. I will not have the money for a racing license. So the vette will be tt only. The kart will provide me with my racing fix.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter