Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: The Ugliest SUV is...
The Juke 0 0%
The Cube 2 15.38%
The Aztek (still king after all this time?) 11 84.62%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #11
Graphics B*tch

The Juke has a funky front end and the cube is the cube but nothing tops the Aztec.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 02-18-2010, 08:29 AM   #12
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

When I hear Aztek all I can think of is "Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile."
Old 02-23-2010, 03:31 AM   #13

Nissan could have made the Juke pretty cool if it had ditched the bonnet lights, moved those round lights up and integrated them into the grill ala a stylized nissan frontier grill. Then it would have been a neat looking car.

The Cube makes me want to vomit every time I see one. Its a "me too" attempt at the already ugly Scion xB. Its like Nissan tried to 1up Toyota with a quirky hipster "i'm even more outside the norm than you" theme by slapping the most unappealingly dreadful design decisions onto a car as they possibly could. I don't know if its the look of it or the fact that i can see the gears turning in the heads of the stereotypical design department that dreamed it up that thinks the public dumb enough to buy something simply because it is different for the sake of being different.

The Aztek bugs me, but not as much as the cube. I just think it was one bad decision after another that somehow got approved by a incompetent management based on gimmicks and doo dads that no one who bought it used. They set out to create a useful outdoor vehicle but they ended up with a bastardized minivan with an ice chest.

I guess my problem is the objective of the Aztek was good, the execution was just beyond terrible. The objective of the Cube is just so annoyingly typical of hipsterdom and anti-mainstream mainstream design that they produced the amalgamation of all that i hate in this world.