Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk
Default Last Motorgen Cruise for the Year. GMR on December 11th!!

Last cruise of the year for us. December 11th, GMR!

Always a good time

The meet point will be at a Kohl's in Upland with a very large parking lot. The address for Kohl's is:

1923 N Campus Ave
Upland, CA 91784

This puts us only about 5 miles or so from the beginning of the run. The total distance for the entire cruise is 43.3 miles. It should last about an hour and a half total. Once we finish the run the meeting point will be at a restaurant called La Tolteca (EXCELLENT Mexican food with a large parking lot and plenty of room for all of us inside). The restaurant is less than 5 miles from the end of the run, so again it should be a lot easier to keep together. The address for La Tolteca is:

429 N Azusa Ave
Azusa, CA 91702

I am going to shoot for a meet time at the Kohl's in Upland at 2:45p.m. We will leave the lot at 3:30p.m. With any luck, we should arrive for dinner between 5 and 5:30p.m.

Here is the route we are taking.
I have gone through and cleaned it up by hand (don't trust google maps completely) and it should be simple. I will have directions for everyone at the Kohl's and will hand them out before we leave. The drive is a lot of fun and the views are pretty incredible. See you all the 11th!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #2

In.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:07 PM   #3

Frankie and I can't make this one. Babysitting 4 and 6 yr olds for friends....
Old 11-24-2010, 12:53 AM   #4

I'll make it if i can fix the diff in my car (i sheared off one of the mounting bolts inside the houseing)
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 11-24-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

I'll be there. Love this run. I gots me new injectors int he Vette, but I'm not %100 sure that solved my problem and oh yeah, I have $0 for retuning, so I might want to hitch a ride with somebody or I can follow in the Jeep again. Yee ha!

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-24-2010, 12:35 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I'll be there. Love this run. I gots me new injectors int he Vette, but I'm not %100 sure that solved my problem and oh yeah, I have $0 for retuning, so I might want to hitch a ride with somebody or I can follow in the Jeep again. Yee ha!
I’m going to try to make a different kind of video this time; sort of like your flybys. I’ll be doing the run but at a much slower rate. As always, if you need a ride...
Old 11-25-2010, 01:07 AM   #7

I won't be able to make it. I am taking photos for a reception starting at 5pm in Garden Grove. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 11-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #8

Was just up there a few days ago. GMR is always a blast. Just gtta be careful, the fog makes some areas a bit wet. Car was loving the 44 degree air though!
Old 11-26-2010, 12:45 AM   #9

I'm there. The balt is put back together will all her bolt ons and tuned up nicely... Should be able to keep up too haha.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #10

I'll be there, custom axle back is in, catless uppipe and downpipe will be in this coming weekend, and 270 whp tune is in. The WRX is gonna be a fun ride this time