Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #1

Default GTR High Performance Customer Appreciation Car Show

Quick note from GTR in Rancho.

GTR High Performance is proud to announce their annual Car Show & Dyno Shootout on Sunday November 16th, 2008. Official car show and dyno contest hours are from 9am-3pm. All Mustangs and Fords are welcome, and as always, this is a FREE car show! Trophies will be awarded in several different classes for the car show and for the Dyno Champion! FREE hot dogs and sodas will be served during lunch time to all those in attendance, so bring the family. GTR will be offering Dyno testing for the day of the show for the super low price of $50 for 3 runs with Air/Fuel ratio reading and color dyno graph printout. Dyno contest participants will be limited to around 20 cars, so first come first serve. This event sells out fast, as it is one of the highlights of the car show, so GTR recommends getting there early or you can call ahead and make an appointment over the phone to ensure a spot. This year's event promises to be the biggest yet. Last year's car show drew well over 100 Mustangs and a couple hundred people in attendance. Several top tier performance manufacturers will be in attendence to show off the latest in Mustang performance parts and to answer questions. GTR will be offering terrific sale pricing on everything they sell and carry, so come ready to buy! Many performance parts and accessories will be in stock. Rainchecks WILL be given out if merchandise is sold out. Many used and take-off Mustang parts and accessories will also be on hand at super low "cash and carry" prices. For more information, email or call them at the above phone numbers. See you on November 16th!

2011 Mustang GT
2001 Mustang GT -SOLD
Old 11-15-2008, 11:01 PM   #2

here is the address if your intrested in going

8678 Utica Ave., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

2011 Mustang GT
2001 Mustang GT -SOLD
Old 11-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
Fast & Filthy

Steven, Amy, I and the girls are going to go tomorrow. I won't be there at 9am but I am going to swing by for a little while. Not sure if I'm going to take the Cobra or if I'll show up in the Chevelle. With all those Mustangs sometimes it's fun to ! I brought it last year because the Cobra wasn't running.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Steven, Amy, I and the girls are going to go tomorrow. I won't be there at 9am but I am going to swing by for a little while. Not sure if I'm going to take the Cobra or if I'll show up in the Chevelle. With all those Mustangs sometimes it's fun to ! I brought it last year because the Cobra wasn't running.
http://gtrhipo.com/Links/2007GTRShow...s/IMG_0075.htm
showed up in a Chevy and still made the website LOL
they have pics from the blower install in the cobra also.

I'll be their around 10 or 11ish. With Jessica and Robert. I want to Dyno the stang but I just filled it with 87 cuz I wasen't thinking. I'm getting a tuner in the next few weeks mostly to fix the Speedo but I might toss some money into getting the car tuned at GTR.

2011 Mustang GT
2001 Mustang GT -SOLD
Old 11-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced01gt281 View Post
http://gtrhipo.com/Links/2007GTRShow...s/IMG_0075.htm
showed up in a Chevy and still made the website LOL
they have pics from the blower install in the cobra also.

I'll be their around 10 or 11ish. With Jessica and Robert. I want to Dyno the stang but I just filled it with 87 cuz I wasen't thinking. I'm getting a tuner in the next few weeks mostly to fix the Speedo but I might toss some money into getting the car tuned at GTR.
I don't think they're doing tuning, only dyno pulls. We took my friends GTO there but he did his own tuning. I had mine done by Steve at Powertrain Dynamics in Huntington Beach which GTR referred me to back when I did the supercharger.