Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #131
I, Vettezuki

Any status update?

I have a line on a free and (apparently complete, but in parts) Datsun 510. The owner wants this gone sooner rather than later . . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-25-2011, 11:36 PM   #132
pain's fun, hit me again

Then take it for free and we'll sell it for $$$ towards the fox
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 10-26-2011, 01:06 AM   #133
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Then take it for free and we'll sell it for $$$ towards the fox
What Fox? I know we're not under the gun here at all (thankfully) but initial looks are not optimistic. I also don't particularly have the space/time/inclination to be parting out a car. I'd be far better off just writing a check for the $$. Locating a space to assemble X into working order and using it is different.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #134
pain's fun, hit me again

I found plenty of fox's but traveling is required. I'll even go as far as sac to grab a car as long as y'all chip in for the room $60-80 night iirc, i'll cover fuel and other traveling expenses.. Sac is going to be the best bet for a beater complete fox. Just sayin, i'll dig again when i get home. Or just go with the datsun, make no mind to me.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 10-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #135
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I found plenty of fox's but traveling is required. I'll even go as far as sac to grab a car as long as y'all chip in for the room $60-80 night iirc, i'll cover fuel and other traveling expenses.. Sac is going to be the best bet for a beater complete fox. Just sayin, i'll dig again when i get home. Or just go with the datsun, make no mind to me.
Put up your candidates as you find them. If we agree on one and it's up there, I don't think there's any problem with us pooling a little extra money for an overnite stay somewhere, especially if you're covering everything else.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #136
pain's fun, hit me again

I'll search in depth once i'm home.

Stopping the world!

Old 10-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #137

Not gonna lie, a 510 would be pretty badass.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #138
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
Not gonna lie, a 510 would be pretty badass.
If Blackax can give a hella good storage price, I might pick it up anyway and sock it away there for some future nuttery regardless of this project.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
If Blackax can give a hella good storage price, I might pick it up anyway and sock it away there for some future nuttery regardless of this project.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #140
Fast & Filthy

I just got back from a cruise and haven't talked to Phil yet to see if he got a hold of our buddy Scott but a rear wheel drive 510 would be pretty cool as long as it's a stick.