Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypal View Post
the red one right...yeah i know him. kinda he is on another forum im on. Not to bad of a guy once you kinda get to know him.
ok well as for the driver i cant really say ive met him or truely see what he looks like....this is how there little game works

the driver pulls up with a friend parks, then 15 more people pop outta no where and form a possie around him and a skinney semi tall mexican that always sports a hat with an extremly upwardly angled bill pulls the possie away and goes around to others at the meet and ask if they wanna race...and that the mustang only races for money then ur thinking like ok maybe 20 50 or 100 bucks right...naw he says for like 1 or 2 grand and its another couple of hundred to pop his hood and see what he gots b/c he wont tell u what the mustang has....its a really big and over done pony show.

anywho mr. zuki we shall see 2 liters arent just what u drink out of anymore lol

enkie that focus comment is making think twice about ur opinions here lol j/k

but ya the evo 10's sound prettyclose to the old evo even though the cams are shaped like spikey honda ass cams

sti's will always sound like miss tuned evo's

the old redlines sounded cool idk if a new ones coming out with a new engine? i really dont keep up with GM to much

the best engine ive ever heard in my life was an 05/06 porsche GT-2 fully built everything it was a road racing car that participated at the redline time attack in cali speedway a year or so ago.....and people where saying it was a touring car but the guy changed his decals for this event.....and wll it fuckin showed......the unlimited class at redline at that time was usually dominated by a R34 skyline or the AMS evo and this random ass porsche make like 2+ seconds over the evo and 4 sec's over the skyline at this event it was scary fast.....!!! every time that thing down shifted the quick blips that came outta that thing gave me new found life and inpiration lol
Old 08-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #22
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ok well as for the driver i cant really say ive met him or truely see what he looks like....this is how there little game works

the driver pulls up with a friend parks, then 15 more people pop outta no where and form a possie around him and a skinney semi tall mexican that always sports a hat with an extremly upwardly angled bill pulls the possie away and goes around to others at the meet and ask if they wanna race...and that the mustang only races for money then ur thinking like ok maybe 20 50 or 100 bucks right...naw he says for like 1 or 2 grand and its another couple of hundred to pop his hood and see what he gots b/c he wont tell u what the mustang has....its a really big and over done pony show. . .
Sounds like he needs an encounter with Voodo Childe.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Sounds like he needs an encounter with Voodo Childe.
holy shit thats funny!!! and ya hell if mister voodo shilde cant show up ill be glad to pimp out that supra to the mustang lol!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 03:21 PM   #24

reading shit like that makes we wanna do a stock frame turbo upgrade *its a stock evo 9 turbo shell but the guts have been changed to flow on par with a garret gt30r turbo* its called the fp red and cost $1700 i need to invest in this id probably hitting right at 500hp-ish on a car that spooled like a stock turbo and looked stock ultimate hustler evo!!! but until then i can dream :-)
Old 08-19-2008, 10:21 PM   #25
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ya its a nice spot and down the street from my house and really there is this cocky ass cobra that i would love for someone to take out!!!! he talks so much shit and will only race for money and he trys to intimidate people with that saying he will threw 2g's on the line.

heres the info on that cobra for anyone whos interested.

i knwo nothing about mustangs this was what a friend told me

fully built kenny bell motor
built C4 auto trans with a trans e-brake
runs 110 octane
boost 28psi
100 shot nitros
runs huge bfgoodrich or nitto drag radials almost looks like they might as well be slicks
runs low 10's high 9's

If you want me to show up with the Chevelle one night just let me know. I won't street race but if he wants to race at the Street Legal Drags at California Speedway I'm in. Although I don't have any extra cash to bet with. But I did get a bottle heater installed and I'm shooting for a high 9 on a 180 shot when I go in November.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:56 AM   #26
FWD = FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
If you want me to show up with the Chevelle one night just let me know. I won't street race but if he wants to race at the Street Legal Drags at California Speedway I'm in. Although I don't have any extra cash to bet with. But I did get a bottle heater installed and I'm shooting for a high 9 on a 180 shot when I go in November.
he only races for money I tried to get him to race me on a bike and he wouldn't he said if I wipe out he doesn't want to be responsible which is a good excuse.