Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #351
pain's fun, hit me again

Sound deadener and other goodies are in and installed some on the roof.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #352
pain's fun, hit me again

Finished the roof, rest of the car to go
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #353
pain's fun, hit me again

So i bought some better windows then I had, seller straight up lied and said they were 9/10 but I drove 2 hours to get them to find out they're about a 5/10. Unfortunately I cant be picky anymore.

I've been working on doing the inner and outer sheet metal with the deadener

Since I need to install the windows my painter came by and sanded and buffed the area where the trim will be.
After the compound

Then the glaze

Then finally the finishing glaze

Stopping the world!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #354
Fast & Filthy

I take it that's why you never came by to pick up your DA this weekend? By the way it is looking good!
Old 08-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #355
pain's fun, hit me again

Yeah, that and I was swamped. I dont have the time to restore the windows so this was the next best option. And thanks. I also finally grabbed the pigtail for the MAF so i'll be wiring that in today and hopefully mount the blower and everything related to it.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #356
pain's fun, hit me again

Windows are in

Stopping the world!
Old 08-17-2012, 02:52 AM   #357
pain's fun, hit me again

So the lady pissed me off and I got a ton of work done as a result

Made a new head liner

Stopping the world!
Old 08-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #358

When the wife pisses me off, that's when I get the most work done.

Looking good though.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 08-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #359
pain's fun, hit me again

I'm going to get alot done this weekend.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #360
pain's fun, hit me again

So I showed up the morning after the headliner and it was sagging so I re sprayed it with tile glue, seems to be holding for now. I also finished some bits of the dash in preparation of interior, re-keyed the glove box lock and started cleaning all the shit out of it. Then I welded the cracks in the floor pan up, and realized why my welds looked extra shitty, there was a tiny piece of wire stuck in the line, works great now. I also installed the seat belts and i'm hoping I get most of the interior installed this weekend. I still need to make the amp rack and run all the stuff for the stereo and make the bolster panel for the back seat. Also trying to think of a unique way to access the amps in the spare tire well. I'm thinking of a trap door kinda thing. Anyways here da pics

Quarter panel finished

Exhaust, finished (thanks Joe)

Belts and matting panels

Blank Canvas, ready for interior art

Stopping the world!