Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #61
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Lets do this!!! Maybe Shaolin can help us test our loads as I am new to shooting and am by no means a Pro.
Of course. The first samples are free. Then we start charging, just like crack!

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #62
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Lets do this!!! Maybe Shaolin can help us test our loads as I am new to shooting and am by no means a Pro.
I'm not a pro either, im actually a horrible shot but im always glad to help
Old 08-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #63
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Of course. The first samples are free. Then we start charging, just like crack!
Now the question is, what kills more, crack or .45acp?
Old 08-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #64
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
My lady just cringed something fierce.
I have that effect on people.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #65
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Ben, I think your on to something lets put crack in the rounds that way they keep coming back!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #66
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Ben, I think your on to something lets put crack in the rounds that way they keep coming back!!!
can you put depleted uranium and steel core in mine
Old 08-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #67
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

We will defiantly look into it for you buddy. Customer comes first in Genunition (working title)!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Milspec 1911
All work done by me, Sorry you're right i typed main spring but i meant recoil spring. i believe its a #12 or #13. Trigger work, upgraded extractor, polished feed ramp. All the needed stuff for a 1911. But i can understand if you dont want to sell me any, i just prefer when it comes to my money that i give it to people that will benefit from it that i know rather some nameless corporation. Like i rarely buy new ammo from stores, mostly from people on cal-guns
Shaolin:
It's not that I really don't want to sell you any, this just all cropped up at a bad time also. I have just enough lead bullets to load my brass cycle lot quantity and then that has to last me until I buy more bullets, and I am having a very hard time deciding on what company to go with, and whAt quantity.
And I do understand and appreciate your wanting to give the money to somebody that will benefit from it. And the big deal killer is that I will not run anything other than R-P cases through my Dillon.
Seriously, the ammo that I denoted up there in that other post is unbelievably exceptional ammo, and is well worth picking up by the case, and saving the cases.
I will probably buy a couple of cases of that if Mi-Wall has some loaded. They haven't had any of that particular load for about 5 months or so.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #69
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
Shaolin:
It's not that I really don't want to sell you any, this just all cropped up at a bad time also. I have just enough lead bullets to load my brass cycle lot quantity and then that has to last me until I buy more bullets, and I am having a very hard time deciding on what company to go with, and whAt quantity.
And I do understand and appreciate your wanting to give the money to somebody that will benefit from it. And the big deal killer is that I will not run anything other than R-P cases through my Dillon.
Seriously, the ammo that I denoted up there in that other post is unbelievably exceptional ammo, and is well worth picking up by the case, and saving the cases.
I will probably buy a couple of cases of that if Mi-Wall has some loaded. They haven't had any of that particular load for about 5 months or so.
Its fine, i completely understand
Old 08-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #70
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
We will defiantly look into it for you buddy. Customer comes first in Genunition (working title)!!!
Great! Never mind the 15 different DOJ and ATF laws against those types of ammo...