Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #771
pain's fun, hit me again

Always cool to see, but too bad it's fake.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #772
I, Vettezuki

I know. But it's still awesome!

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #773
Super Moderator

Mines bigger than yours.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:23 AM   #774
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Mines bigger than yours.
What sub is that?
Old 12-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #775
pain's fun, hit me again

I think its the MTX sledgehammer
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 12-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #776
Super Moderator

Its a 26" sub that my Dad was working on, dont remember the co. Biggest size you can buy buy retail is usually 12," or in pro audio stores you can get a 15" or an 18."

Electrovoice used to sell a 30" mail order, but this one is unique because of the fat surround. The 30" had ribbon surround like most of the pro stuff... which is actually superior, but not as cool... haha
Old 12-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #777
Super Moderator

I want to get a vinyl sticker for my rear windshield that reads:

"TURN SIGNALS ARE NOTICE, NOT A REQUEST"
(PRETTY LOGO)
"YOU JUST CUT YOURSELF OFF"

Is it obvious what I mean by that? Its prob my biggest pet peeve when I signal and people speed up. It was so bad in downtown SD that I refused to signal.

And! If I do signal and someone intentionally speeds up, I turn anyways, fuck em.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #778
I, Vettezuki

Simpler is better.

THEY'RE CALLED TURN SIGNALS
NOT TURN REQUESTERS.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #779
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
I want to get a vinyl sticker for my rear windshield that reads:

"TURN SIGNALS ARE NOTICE, NOT A REQUEST"
(PRETTY LOGO)
"YOU JUST CUT YOURSELF OFF"

Is it obvious what I mean by that? Its prob my biggest pet peeve when I signal and people speed up. It was so bad in downtown SD that I refused to signal.

And! If I do signal and someone intentionally speeds up, I turn anyways, fuck em.
It's always been my motto. Especially when driving the great white or the white elephant. It's a warning that i'm on my way over, if you're in my way you will be another piece of dirt in my tire tread.

I will mark tire, you will mark sheet metal.

Stopping the world!
Old 12-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #780
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Its a 26" sub that my Dad was working on, dont remember the co. Biggest size you can buy buy retail is usually 12," or in pro audio stores you can get a 15" or an 18."

Electrovoice used to sell a 30" mail order, but this one is unique because of the fat surround. The 30" had ribbon surround like most of the pro stuff... which is actually superior, but not as cool... haha
15's are available retail no problem. The 18's are left to the pro audio stores.
However, this is technically a retail subwoofer, even if no one is dumb enough to buy one
http://shop.mtx.com/p/l_232/MTX_Audi...r/listing.html

Stopping the world!