Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #71
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
SO why the change????
Probably tired of having a broke car.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #72
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
SO why the change????
I think he wants to be like his boyfriend, Sonic03SVT, who just happily got a C5Z.

jk. Partially. You guess which part.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #73
FWD = FAIL

First screw you all lol. Second the Impala breaks there isn't an easy way to get it back up on the road its a one off car. Plus with selling all the parts i can have a FAT down payment on a house. Oh and there isn't another car for the money that is as good as a C5 that you can still get a warranty with.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #74
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Probably tired of having a broke car.
Ding ding ding - winner
Old 10-06-2010, 11:37 PM   #75
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypal View Post
. . .Oh and there isn't another car for the money that is as good as a C5 that you can still get a warranty with.
That you can get great condition C5Zs for well under $20k is amazing. Just amazing. It's still a fast car and hit with hammer and it can get pretty fast. So many great aftermarket parts too.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #76

Cool new bolt on mod

A lot has happened in the last week or two. Good news is I finally got the motor started. Been about 4 months since I pulled the good 'ol rotary. Check out the vid.

Bad news is that I have a slight water leak from the steam tubes on all four corners (I'm running them in the back as well). Brake master is also leaking a bit. Other than that, not a drip. Motor sounds real healthy. Loud as shit. I almost shut the motor off right after I started it 'cause I was afraid of my neighbors (who are probably in their 90s) were going to call the cops on me. I think I may try to drive it this week

Here's a quick pic of the car, from last night, I put the bumper back on and got the suspension together. Will give more details later... I'm tired.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 02-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #77
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Looking good Mike, congrats!
Old 02-20-2011, 04:29 PM   #78

Not a planned mod...but since the trans is broke, it will get some upgrades. Just pulled it today.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #79

carbon fiber hood exhaust and ss brake lines and wilwood race fluid and oh yea new tires lol
Old 02-20-2011, 11:19 PM   #80
pain's fun, hit me again

an engine