Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #81
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
It's cool. Glad you got the rounds.

We'll be getting into AR relatively soon.
AR? Do you mean .223?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
We're doing Palomar Mountain in January. If I harass my partners enough, there might even be a post and banner about it within 48 hours of the event.
I'm there... Even closer for me and there is a lines separating lanes so I won't get in a near miss head on collision with a cal fire pickup truck.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #83
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Sorry dude. I feel terrible but I do really appreciate the help. I didnt get lost though i decided to cut it short and just hop back on the freeway. I went back and got my truck and pulled into the parking lot seconds before the first group did. We waited till you came down and saw you drive by but you didnt stop so we headed out. Thanks again, this has just motivated me further to finish the new engine. Next time out EVERYTHING will be new and shouldnt have any more issues. And you can tell Eric his hose will be in on monday

Anyhow my side of the story is just as bad. After we fixed the hose the car just kept climbing in temperature, i cruised down the hill to clairmont and kept the temps around 170, until i got back on the freeway and it jumped to 220-230 again. During the cruise back after missing the turn the cars IAC took a shit, so any time i let off the gas it would die and i would have to downshift to keep it running. Then i blew out my header gasket and the car was popping and what not the rest of the drive. Just alot of little things that happened all at once further pushing for the 347 i have in the shop.

Ben did you get my text?
Don't worry about it, I'm glad you caught me before I left my house and that you were able to get home. Even if I was in the middle between everyone I still wouldn't have felt comfortable going very quick on that road and Mya kept getting car sick anyways. If the girls weren't with me then I'd push it some. It's funny because the last few times we've done mountain roads she's been fine but this road got to her.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #84
pain's fun, hit me again

Hell that road was getting to me too, sharp steering response and narrow roads combined with a distraction to the temp gauge didnt make it fun.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #85
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
AR? Do you mean .223?
Yes.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)