Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #141
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
They're closed today, I'll call tomorrow to confirm. A couple guys here (gunfish and Douglas Mariani regularly go there). I asked gunfish and he said unless we show up with a bus or something (I honestly expect <= 10, but who knows) it *shoudln't* be a problem.

Doug?
well at the firing line its, $20 an hour, and you can have 3 people at each range, and not pay extra, or have to rent another lane
Old 07-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #142
I, Vettezuki

Info on the park.

- Rifles are rim fire only, no center fire.

- 20$ gets you into the range for the day and you can shoot anywhere for the day.

- It's up to the range officer how he wants to divide people, but multiple people can be in the same lane according traffic

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #143
I, Vettezuki

Click here and push on "Click if you intend to go to this event" if you, uh, intend to go to this event.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #144
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Click here and push on "Click if you intend to go to this event" if you, uh, intend to go to this event.
NO! You cant make me
Old 07-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #145
I, Vettezuki

Ok, so how much ammo is appropriate for a causal, break filled two hour~ blast-o-thon. I was thinking 100 of .22 and 50 of 9mm.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #146
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Ok, so how much ammo is appropriate for a causal, break filled two hour~ blast-o-thon. I was thinking 100 of .22 and 50 of 9mm.
sounds good
Old 07-20-2010, 02:49 PM   #147
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
sounds good
Anything I need to know specifically about what to get for your weapons other than .22LR and 9mm? Simply, what do you shoot so it works well.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #148
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Anything I need to know specifically about what to get for your weapons other than .22LR and 9mm? Simply, what do you shoot so it works well.
they're work horses they'll shoot anything
Old 07-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #149

What time are we meeting at the beach ? unfortunatly I don't think I'll make it to shoot some thing but I'm trying to meet at the beach if I can
Old 07-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #150
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangray View Post
What time are we meeting at the beach ? unfortunatly I don't think I'll make it to shoot some thing but I'm trying to meet at the beach if I can
There will probably be at least Sean there earlier, but sometime between 5:30 - 6:00. Unfortunately, we won't know exactly where on Huntington until then depending on availability of fire pits, etc. PM Sean and me with your cell.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)