Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Well pull the trigger on one of them there is a pismo trip March 12 so you can test it out.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:59 PM   #22
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Well pull the trigger on one of them there is a pismo trip March 12 so you can test it out.
Just heard back from the guy with the red F-250.

the truck has 170,xxx miles, he is the second owner and doesn't smoke. the truck has new 37" cooper mudders, new dark tint on every window, new batteries, new brakes all around, newer hub assemblies up front, alternator and starter. it has a cold air intake, 4" bullydog exhaust turbo back, pacbrake exhaust brake, 3 stage super chip, in dash dvd player with 7" touch screen, air ride air bags in the rear, tow package, deeper tranny oil pan, heavy duty torque converter, 45,xxx miles on rebuilt tranny with upgraded internal parts.

I figure the motor is probably putting out 350-400hp and 650-700 ft lbs. Nice.

This truck has a feel to me to have been a tower not that these beast were not made for it. The tranny seems to have been upgraded so that should still be in decent shape. the chip is what concerns me. I may be overly worried this thing might have been used hard and put away wet. Should I be concerned with this truck? Not like he has a huge upgraded turbo that is going to reduce the engine life but what do you guys think? The deisel world is not as familiar to me at the gas world so any help you guys can lend is appreciated.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 PM   #23
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

I doubt the chip did too much. Screw that though, but this blower for your Mach instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderedMach View Post
Ok, I have multiple things I need to sell to help pay for a upgrade to a new Car! :rockon:

Selling everything I have for the Mach....

Starting off with my Complete Vortech S Trim V2 kit with all the bells and whistles!

I bought it from a Gentleman on here and never installed it on my car. I believe he did the same as well. We were told that the head unit had 1100 miles on it since rebuild. The wheel feels great, no shaft play, spins freely. Has an Anderson power pipe as well. It comes with a Complete CXRacing Mustang Intercooler kit, which I will sell with or without the kit. Preferably with. Also has the 3.1 pulley on it.

I believe the only thing you will need is the Oil feed line for that.

Really would like to get as close to 3k as possible for this whole kit plus the ride OR WILL TRADE FOR EATON SWAP!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also have a Eaton M112 off a 03' cobra vert. Car had about 24k miles on it when the gentleman went with a whipple. I picked this up for a decent price and was going to attempt to piece together the whole swap but got sidetracked. It has a 2.76 pulley and is ready for someone to have a blast.

Looking for 350 + the ride

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a custom set of HP cams that I got from a guy awhile back that I was going to install with the Vortech swap, but like i said. I found another "Mustang" I want to get so these go too.

Like I said, They were custom ground from Houston Performance:

266/272 Adv Duration .... around 220 @ .50
.470 lift on a 114 Lobe seperation

Stock Valvetrain works just fine with these.

I called Houston Performance and they told me that these cost 1400$ new. I would like to get half of that. 700 + the ride and theyre yours

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also have a set of 39# Injectors. Great Condition

not much to explain on these guys. 125$ to your door

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a set of 26x10.50 16 Mt Streets.

Only have one pic at the moment, Sorry. But they have tons of life left and if you want, you can holler at me and I can send you some more pics. (they are at work)

I bet they only have 7-10 passes. They are mounted on 16" Black mustang wheels, and ready to get cut some good 60' times.

Looking for 250$ + the ride

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of an oddball thing, but I'm very discouraged about this and need to get some new kicks. lol

I bought these Nike shox off an online store a few weeks ago......Brand new...Size 11....turns out my feet have grown..

:shrug:

They are sharp as hell and only been shoved on my Big *** foot once. Since then, they have sit in the box.

I seriously paid 125$ just a few weeks ago. I would sell them for 75$ plus the ride to your door.

I'm gonna post up my Email and My personal number for Texting because I only get on here randomly through

Malmond24 at yahoo dot com
501-749-4630 Matt Text me with questions

Pics!!!

Old 02-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #24
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Just heard back from the guy with the red F-250.

the truck has 170,xxx miles, 45,xxx miles on rebuilt tranny with upgraded internal parts.
So that means you at least have a rebuilt tranny so you should have a good 80,xxx miles left on that. The reason I don't like ford trannys is my friend had a F-250 and by the time it had 50k miles on it he was on his third tranny. I just don't want to see the same happen to you. But other than that it sounds like a good truck think you can get him down to 11k?
Old 02-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #25
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
So that means you at least have a rebuilt tranny so you should have a good 80,xxx miles left on that. The reason I don't like ford trannys is my friend had a F-250 and by the time it had 50k miles on it he was on his third tranny. I just don't want to see the same happen to you. But other than that it sounds like a good truck think you can get him down to 11k?
I was thinking about offering him 11 and see what happens. I am in no hurry and still am not 100% on pulling the trigger. Some new things cam up over the last few days and $$ might get tight.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 02-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #26

One thing to be aware of-- just the general maintenance cost will be higher- more oil per change, fuel filters 2x a year (minimum) always carry a spare fuel filter and the tools to change it. Fuel cost is higher than gas too.

I have a programmer on my Duramax- I went from 16 to 18 MPG with it on the 3rd level. But too, that's in a 1-ton dually crew cab- it scales at 8000 pounds.