Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #311
pain's fun, hit me again

recent additions

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #312
Graphics B*tch

Looking good!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 06-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #313

Agreed! I believe I already said that via text but if not, it's lookin dead sexy Guy!

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #314
pain's fun, hit me again

thanks y'all
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #315
pain's fun, hit me again

Got some stuff done today, not a whole lot, but more then yesterday.
Dropped the tank to find out it is bent pretty badly on the drivers side, not like a dent, but folded and creased in an odd fashion, i'll be running it until I can get a new one. Replaced the fucked up fuel lines with the ones from the yard. Finished installing the trans, tightened all the bolts since I didnt have the proper ones yesterday. Installed the a/c system, replaced ALL the seals and vacced it. Holds vacuum just bitchen, I used the old drier however as this was just a test of the system. Once its ready to be fired i'll install the new drier and charge the system with actual r12.
Also did a mild wire tuck, wiring harness still runs along the firewall but the wires now tuck into the fenders. I only did this to increase space in the engine bay, not really anything else. Honestly not a big fan of wire tucks to be honest, but with the power cooler and vortech stuffed into the engine bay it will be nice to have some extra finger room.
Now for dah pics

Holding Vacuum like a boss

New seals

Monster 340lph pump

Stopping the world!
Old 06-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #316
pain's fun, hit me again

Day shots, difficult to get a good pic when you have to hold up the hood.

Stopping the world!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #317

Is the 340lph going to be the only fuel pump or are you going to run another inline pump? What is the rest of the fuel system going to look like? What horsepower are you looking at? Sorry for shotgunning the questions at you but fuel system upgrades have been on my mind lately.

P.S. The car looks great. Can't wait to see it all together.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #318
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkLookingCar View Post
Is the 340lph going to be the only fuel pump or are you going to run another inline pump? What is the rest of the fuel system going to look like? What horsepower are you looking at? Sorry for shotgunning the questions at you but fuel system upgrades have been on my mind lately.

P.S. The car looks great. Can't wait to see it all together.
Yes, 340lph will be sufficient for my power needs Ron and Justin are both running 255 intake pumps and making in the 4xx range. I have 44lb injectors waiting to be installed once the engine is broken in. Power should be in the 500-550rwhp area.

And thanks, i'm waiting on being able to go to the yard to replace the hacked up fuel tank harness but I expect to fire it this weekend.

Stopping the world!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #319
I, Vettezuki

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #320

Me too

2011 Mustang GT
2001 Mustang GT -SOLD