Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #11

What kind of law are you going to practice?

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #12
Super Moderator

The lucrative kind, haha
Old 11-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #13

Not a state hired criminal defense lawyer then huh?

Not civil suits...

Corporate law?

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #14

I wouldn't work for the state as a lawyer. Get paid nothing compared to big guns in law firms.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #15
I, Vettezuki

I actually have respect for Defense attorneys. There are a lot of people who get railroaded by zealot district attorneys and for those without much means, the public defender is the only thing between them and serious punishment. Though there is no money in it relative to private defense.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I actually have respect for Defense attorneys. There are a lot of people who get railroaded by zealot district attorneys and for those without much means, the public defender is the only thing between them and serious punishment. Though there is no money in it relative to private defense.
Yea I hear you. But we don't want poor Enkei in the poor house. If he is a big baller like Johnny Cocheran or whatever his name is then that means we all get to take turns in the passenger seat of his Pagani Zonda... DIBS!!!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #17
Super Moderator

Id never buy a Zonda. Im more of a blown Z06 kinda guy. Why pay 200k when a 60k car will do the same
Old 11-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Id never buy a Zonda. Im more of a blown Z06 kinda guy. Why pay 200k when a 60k car will do the same
Status symbol... when you roll up to the local watering hole in a $200k carbon fiber bullet powered by 12 cylinders of AMG magic, the seas part, the velvet rope drops, and even the tightest of vice grip legs part. If I was making a million a year, I would probably be a sucker and buy one. I love those things. It's like Richard Hammond says, it makes you feel like you are 10 years old again, pressing buttons in your imaginary rocket ship.

But the car guy in me agrees with you. Not much better out there than 7.0 liters of supercharged destruction. Plus you have the old saying my dad (A c5 owner) loves "The corvette gets em wet".

Old 11-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Status symbol... when you roll up to the local watering hole in a $200k carbon fiber bullet powered by 12 cylinders of AMG magic, the seas part, the PANNIES drop, and even the tightest of vice grip legs part. If I was making a million a year, I would probably be a sucker and buy one. I love those things. It's like Richard Hammond says, it makes you feel like you are 10 years old again, pressing buttons in your imaginary rocket ship.

But the car guy in me agrees with you. Not much better out there than 7.0 liters of supercharged destruction. Plus you have the old saying my dad (A c5 owner) loves "The corvette gets em we. Necessary since they are post menopause."
FTFY

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Status symbol... when you roll up to the local watering hole in a $200k carbon fiber bullet powered by 12 cylinders of AMG magic, the seas part, the velvet rope drops, and even the tightest of vice grip legs part. If I was making a million a year, I would probably be a sucker and buy one. I love those things. It's like Richard Hammond says, it makes you feel like you are 10 years old again, pressing buttons in your imaginary rocket ship.

But the car guy in me agrees with you. Not much better out there than 7.0 liters of supercharged destruction. Plus you have the old saying my dad (A c5 owner) loves "The corvette gets em wet".
Zondas are up over a million though, not $200k. Hell a new ZR1 is $120k. If I were an oligarch, I'd have a Koenigsegg Agera R.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)