Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-20-2010, 11:04 PM   #151

Aaahhh! no centerfire, that explains alot. Did not know there was a range there in the first place. Seemed odd that a highpower rifle range would be located so close to humanity!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #152
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by iespeed View Post
Aaahhh! no centerfire, that explains alot. Did not know there was a range there in the first place. Seemed odd that a highpower rifle range would be located so close to humanity!
What's a matter? Can't bring your favorite toy?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #153
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What's a matter? Can't bring your favorite toy?

hmmmmm i have something like that
Old 07-21-2010, 08:26 AM   #154

Send a message via AIM to Phazewun

o shit looks whos back.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #155
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
o shit looks whos back.
Dah dah duhn.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #156

Default Chuck moment

"Wait, What?" Rimfire; I saw a few WWII 30. Carbines running fun-fun-fun at the Prado about 1990ish....Ok, I guess many things have traveled and failed since the original design was built , circa 1984, bummer on that. Pistols are still good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Info on the park.

- Rifles are rim fire only, no center fire.

- 20$ gets you into the range for the day and you can shoot anywhere for the day.

- It's up to the range officer how he wants to divide people, but multiple people can be in the same lane according traffic
Old 07-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #157
I, Vettezuki

Since I don't have a particularly good head count for the beach portion, and have just been so busy recently, the food situation is this:

a- bring your own
b- eat at a shack (that's what I'll be doing)
c- beg/starve

Sorry, usually we'd hook a lil' somthe'n up but it wasn't in the cards this time.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #158
I, Vettezuki

Also, for those of you who don't have the time to go shoot'n and jsut want to go tot he beach, PM me and/or seanplunk with your cell and will let you know near what life guard station our pit will be at on Hunting Beach. Sean will be at the beach from early afternoon, the shooters will arrive around 6:00~

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #159
pain's fun, hit me again

Snapped a tie rod today in the truck. but i'll be there....hopefully
Old 07-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #160
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

It sounds like you guys had fun shooting, but the beach was not so easy. Vettezuki showed up pretty early in the day only to find out that if you didn't get there by 8, you don't get a fire pit. I arrived around 1, and it was crazy. It took us 45 minutes to find a spot to park. I remember now why I don't go to the beach that often...