Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #191
pain's fun, hit me again

Quick partial interior shots

Now purdy lookin fan shroud
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #192
pain's fun, hit me again

So since i hate all things blingy

I lightly blasted the housing for a satin look

Then sealed it with a light coat of ceramic silver

Now everything matches, gonna order a few more pounds of silver to finish everything off. Once I grab this new truck i'll continue progress at full steam ahead in the event i need to sell it. Which i really dont want to do
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 12-31-2011, 09:38 AM   #193

Looks good Guy. I also think function and form are way sexier than shiny.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #194
pain's fun, hit me again

You can have bling without shine. Just dont ask Ron for his opinion

I prefer surfaces i can hose down and still look good.

Stopping the world!

Last edited by Shaolin Crane : 01-10-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #195

You can't sell this even if you had to. I'd look into prostitution first.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 12-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #196
pain's fun, hit me again

Its better then selling my pride and joy, there is nearly 40k into that car. And it doesnt look like my truck is going to sell any time soon.

Stopping the world!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #197
pain's fun, hit me again

Wow i've been lazy on updating, then again, nothin' really goin' on. Until today.
1. Finally found someone with a deal on the brackets I need for the blower system. $65 shipped, woot.
2. Thanks to Ron I know have a smog pump, blinged it up some.

3. SCORED some GT500 seats today, power with heat. For only $200. They are clean but needed a little work to get to my standards.

Notice how the seats have a shiney look to them, this shouldnt be the case with leather. Means its starting to dry out.

Different light to see what I mean.

After doing the first prep layer of mink oil to soften it up the way it should be. I only did the seat on the left to show the differences.

I only did one layer, tomorrow i'll do a few more layers after heating the seats a bit with a hair drier. Today was just a test, it will need about 5 applications to make it feel like skin again. But for the price I am thoroughly happy and believe they will look tits in the car.

Stopping the world!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #198
pain's fun, hit me again

Fully treated the passenger seat, much better now.

Stopping the world!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #199
pain's fun, hit me again

wow that picture came out really shitty

Stopping the world!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:56 PM   #200

It looks fine to me.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."