Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
Super Moderator

It's always best to go read the actual municipal code violation, often there's a way out. I've been cited serveral times for workin on my vette, boat or jet skiis outside.

I was lucky enough to find that there was an exception for doing 'ordinary maintenance' sat through mon, or something like that. So I got out of it.

There may be some exception for your lawn, and you may be able to argue it.Not for sure, but it never hurts to read and check.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #12

So wait, who found what letter addressed to whom?

I need to figure out which one is the asshole.

Well one is for sure it would seem but which is which?

Also I've found the best way to avoid violence is to meet head on, tends to level stuff up right away.

I don't like you, you don't like me so let's just 'furniture' each other. That means when I see you, I'm gonna treat you like an end table or armoire in the hallway, I won't move you unless it's needed but I won't go out of my way to make you need moving so please do the same for me and life will run oh so much better for everyone.
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 01-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #13

No letter. Just a notice of violation from code enforcement. SBMC 15.24.040A2. Unmaintained landscaping. In the description of the violation it says "please seed and/or sod all bare dirt areas of landscape, irrigate, mow and maintain on a regular basis". There were a few dirt spots where gophers made mounds. Probably a total of 4 square feet in a total of 300 sq. ft. of lawn area. The lawn was short and had brown spots. Grass is dormant during winter and the amount of watering it takes to maintain a golf course type lawn was not to my liking. We had freezing conditions for nearly a month and I'm no gardening expert, but common sense says that you shouldn't water a lawn or anything else for that matter if there is a chance it will freeze to death. I do have planters with shrubs, jade plants, elephant plants, and some perennial flora. The beds are dirt with a weedguard. The lady who owns this house lives right across the street and has a beautiful 4,000 sq. ft. house with a brown lawn. I wave to her and she asks me how things are going and tells me her husband is still very satisfied with the headers/exhaust system I installed on his pick up. We have a very good relationship with each other. Her granddaughter hangs out over here and plays with my kids.

As for who called. I don't know the people. All I can say is that we (my family) lead a normal life. I don't have loud parties that last into the we hours. I never play loud music. I think that's very rude and disrespectful. Period. I've never had an altercation with anyone. This is the third time I've been sited for various violations. They range from running a business out of my home (still don't understand that) to my house numbers being a certain size. They need to be 4" inches high in size. Everyone else has tiny ass numbers painted on the curb or mailboxes. I've also gotten harassed because the paint on my house wasn't sufficient. I never corrected that because I DON'T WTF THEY WERE BITCHING ABOUT. I never got a citation for that either. Maybe I'm just a target for the city to come check on every year. I don't know. My anger just stems from the fact that my neighbors house is about four shades of blue. No lie. The shutters really are spray painted and the job they did was plain shotty. They also made some shitty shades covering 90 % of the window out of angle iron and canvas, two different shades of blue. I'm a little butthurt because my lawn was a little brown during the winter and their house looks like a home in the hills of Mexicali. What's worse? If we had a HOA here, they would be breakfast.

I watered my lawn everyday for the two weeks they allowed me to fix my heinous crime and it's still kinda brown.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #14
pain's fun, hit me again

Dont lie, you have parties
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Dont lie, you have parties
Not loud ones though! And never any loud music or anything that goes past 10 or so.

Btw, I'll be having another one real soon. It wouldn't kill you and Vanessa to show up. I'll invite the peeps here too.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #16
pain's fun, hit me again

And no one has ever done burn outs in your back yard either
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #17

.... because line-lock checks are illegal on the street and I stopped that as soon as I finished up with my crack in the bathroom. Other than that, it's quiet around here. You can hear old people fucking around here.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #18
pain's fun, hit me again

Just giving you a hard time dude. I've been there for your parties and it definitely isnt the worst one ive been to

Stopping the world!