Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I think for the price it should be better. Not what everyone is raving about, should have let me know. I could have have got you a reservation at Prime.

Yeah, $35 buffet is up there, but was technically the best buffet I've had. But I've eaten better for $35.

I'll keep it in mind. I'm here on business $55/head is sort of the max.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #12
pain's fun, hit me again

Thats totally doable at Prime filet costs are $48/$58, might tip the scale a bit but its totally worth it.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #13

Last time I went, we did the buffet in Paris. I thought it was pretty good. Plenty of different cuts of beef, all kinds of different cheeses, crab legs, awesome desserts, etc. It's pretty reasonable at about $24 a head. You can also do an all you can drink for $11 I think, That's booze. . It's part of the buffet of buffets. Guy will say it sucked, but I thought it was pretty decent.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:15 AM   #14
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer89 View Post
Last time I went, we did the buffet in Paris. I thought it was pretty good. Plenty of different cuts of beef, all kinds of different cheeses, crab legs, awesome desserts, etc. It's pretty reasonable at about $24 a head. You can also do an all you can drink for $11 I think, That's booze. . It's part of the buffet of buffets. Guy will say it sucked, but I thought it was pretty decent.
There is 2 buffets at paris. One is a part of it, the other is not.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #15

Buffet of Asia is good, its off the strip though.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 01-19-2012, 12:36 AM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
Buffet of Asia is good, its off the strip though.
Heading out of Vegas there was a billboard for a new restaurant.

Tao
Asian Bistro Cafe
Always a Happy Ending

Gotta love Vegas for their subtlety.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #17
pain's fun, hit me again

Tao is not a new restaurant. Tao is not a very good restaurant, since its really a club and they try to attract people with the restaurant so people will go to the club you'll easily pay 3x what you should. It is a very nice club though.

Stopping the world!