Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #21

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07GT2NV View Post
Thanks Sean and to everyone else it was alot fun meeting and shooting the bull with all of you, I have arrived safely here in the Boise area, its nice and hot here but I miss the cruzin already, I found a mustang car club here and will be checking it out next week,, I am doing well and things are going great. I will give updates and let you all know whats going on up here ( like the weather , ha ha ) Happy 4th of July, God Bless you all Steve
Please tell me you either have or will soon, head over to yellowstone. It was an amazing trip this past may and with you being in Idaho...you aren't too far over
Old 08-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #22

Send a message via Yahoo to 07GT2NV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I'm sorry to hear all that Steve. I wish you the best and good luck in Idaho! Check in from time to time so we know you're okay
Sean , I really miss those cruzin nights with you guys, looks like you had a good turnout on Aug *8th I saw the photos, tell everyone I said hello, things are going well up here in good ole Idaho, got some new 4" tips installed it sounds so much better than it did before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0029.JPG (57.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #23
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Sean , I really miss those cruzin nights with you guys, looks like you had a good turnout on Aug *8th I saw the photos, tell everyone I said hello, things are going well up here in good ole Idaho, got some new 4" tips installed it sounds so much better than it did before.
We miss you too. It looks like you're doing well out there though!!!

Congrats!
Old 08-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #24

Good to see you still around "here" Steve!

Hope all is well up in Idaho
Old 10-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #25

Sean , I like the new look of the website very nice, hope things are well with you, miss the cruzin but I guess I will live, say hey to everyone for me!

9/25/09 Ordered my SCT X3 from Brenspeed for my GT today, I have been wanting to do this for a while but moving and finances kinda messed up my plans, I will keep all of you updated on how it goes after the install, so looking forward to even more fun.

9/28/09 Update: I got my tunes and of course I wasnt able to empty the fuel tank for the 91 race tune yet so I installed the 87 performance tune and HOLY############ , wow amazing difference, I went from a sled to a rocket I kid you not, I cant wait to install my 91 tune, for those that want to wait dont ( what ever tuner you go with ), my Brenspeed tune is awesome, sorry I waited this long, Instead of appearance mods I should have done this sooner, now this is what a Mustang GT should feel like !!!!

10/2/09 Update: I finally was able to empty my tank of 87 octane and install my new Brenspeed 91 race tune, WOW......................... HOLY HOLY S### I floored it and almost slid off the road in to the other lane, talk about a lot of extra power I didnt know I had here, smooth firm shifts and down right dig fast, not to shabby for for my auto, it is amazing this is the same car I had a week ago , talk about put you back in your seat , now I know what the head rests are for . I didnt know how much more fun it is to drive with all the extra giddy up it Thanks Brenspeed !!!!

Talk to you later , Steve
Old 10-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #26
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Sean , I like the new look of the website very nice, hope things are well with you, miss the cruzin but I guess I will live, say hey to everyone for me!

9/25/09 Ordered my SCT X3 from Brenspeed for my GT today, I have been wanting to do this for a while but moving and finances kinda messed up my plans, I will keep all of you updated on how it goes after the install, so looking forward to even more fun.

9/28/09 Update: I got my tunes and of course I wasnt able to empty the fuel tank for the 91 race tune yet so I installed the 87 performance tune and HOLY############ , wow amazing difference, I went from a sled to a rocket I kid you not, I cant wait to install my 91 tune, for those that want to wait dont ( what ever tuner you go with ), my Brenspeed tune is awesome, sorry I waited this long, Instead of appearance mods I should have done this sooner, now this is what a Mustang GT should feel like !!!!

10/2/09 Update: I finally was able to empty my tank of 87 octane and install my new Brenspeed 91 race tune, WOW......................... HOLY HOLY S### I floored it and almost slid off the road in to the other lane, talk about a lot of extra power I didnt know I had here, smooth firm shifts and down right dig fast, not to shabby for for my auto, it is amazing this is the same car I had a week ago , talk about put you back in your seat , now I know what the head rests are for . I didnt know how much more fun it is to drive with all the extra giddy up it Thanks Brenspeed !!!!

Talk to you later , Steve
Steve,

It sounds like you're having fun - glad to hear it

How much power do you think you picked up with the tune?

Sean
Old 10-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #27

Per Brenspeed about 25-35 hp easy but feels like 50hp, getting great gas mileage too 20.8 around town, nice bonus

ANSWERS
Off the cuff______________________ $0.25
Requiring Thought__________________$0.50
Correct and requiring thought________ $1.00

DUMB LOOKS ARE STILL FREE
Old 12-24-2009, 12:50 AM   #28

Sean, Just wanted to wish you and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Steve

ANSWERS
Off the cuff______________________ $0.25
Requiring Thought__________________$0.50
Correct and requiring thought________ $1.00

DUMB LOOKS ARE STILL FREE
Old 12-24-2009, 08:19 AM   #29

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 12-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #30
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Sean, Just wanted to wish you and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Steve
You too buddy! How's everything going out there?