Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #101
Fast & Filthy

That's nice looking. I hope it turns out to be as good as it looks in this picture. Does it have any suspension or just the brake upgrade?
Old 03-03-2011, 11:56 PM   #102
pain's fun, hit me again

Looks to be just the cobra brakes. Which is fine cause it will give room for my lady to learn to how to improve and wrench on a car. Interior is very clean and I have a friend who lives minutes from the seller(and happens to be a good friend of the seller too) is going to go take some additional non biased pictures and the seller even agreed to hold it for me if i left a deposit until i can make reservations and set a weekend aside to go pick it up. So far looks to be good, hopefully it will all work out, if not then that money goes back to the vegas fund
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #103

Hmm... Hankook Z214 245/40R18 for the front.

Then a turbo swap and I'm done for a while. Probably going this route... Link I'll be getting the stage 2 from BNR with a 2871 journal bearing 56 trim wheel.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:14 AM   #104
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Looks to be just the cobra brakes. Which is fine cause it will give room for my lady to learn to how to improve and wrench on a car. Interior is very clean and I have a friend who lives minutes from the seller(and happens to be a good friend of the seller too) is going to go take some additional non biased pictures and the seller even agreed to hold it for me if i left a deposit until i can make reservations and set a weekend aside to go pick it up. So far looks to be good, hopefully it will all work out, if not then that money goes back to the vegas fund
Do you have a trailer to pick it up if you get it?
Old 03-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #105
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Do you have a trailer to pick it up if you get it?
yup
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #106

Got my trans last night !!! If it is slow at the shop, might get it done today.....If busy, I will do it Sunday !

And you can see why I got a hatchback !!

Old 03-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #107

Cool

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 03-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #108
Fast & Filthy

What trans/converter is that and what's the stall?
Old 03-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
What trans/converter is that and what's the stall?
700R4 with a 25-2800 stall. I had mine rebuilt. Broken sprag and bell-ed out the shell.

I was in the habit of manually downshifting it. I liked the exhaust burble on deccel . Aparrently , I was doing it at too high of speed( I did get a bark from the tires).

"We build them to upshift, downshift, not so much."

He told me not to do that
Frankie said " That will be hard for you. Maybe I should drive it ! " That's my gal !
Old 03-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #110
pain's fun, hit me again

Well the dude sold the car to someone local. So seems i'm gonna spend that cash on vegas/car parts.

Stopping the world!