Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
. . . nighty night everyone ill be the pale face black guy with his head in a toilet at the meet
We'll be the pale face . . . well, we're just pale faced. Especially Sean. He's so white it hurts.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-18-2008, 01:43 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
We'll be the pale face . . . well, we're just pale faced. Especially Sean. He's so white it hurts.
lol damn albino's
Old 10-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #23

vettezuki.....the owner was really busy and couldnt get my graph out....the shop is closed sunday/monday so imma have to get it tuesday!....but i know ill get it then because the owner left the mouse for the dyno computer in my car! so i have a nice haggle advantage!!

but ya i hope u liked the meet man and thanks for coming again.....as you coudl tell i was loaded and in a hardcore party mood!

also i love how much power my car made its like perfect!!! but im still gonna shoot for that 11 more HP
Old 10-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #24
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
vettezuki.....the owner was really busy and couldnt get my graph out....the shop is closed sunday/monday so imma have to get it tuesday!....but i know ill get it then because the owner left the mouse for the dyno computer in my car! so i have a nice haggle advantage!!

but ya i hope u liked the meet man and thanks for coming again.....as you coudl tell i was loaded and in a hardcore party mood!

also i love how much power my car made its like perfect!!! but im still gonna shoot for that 11 more HP
I'll make a cut without the sheet in the video so it can go out to Evo-land, probably tonight. Do you remember what the first Evo made?

Dude, cold dry air and you might make that extra 11HP. Certainly just a fuel pump and a tiny bit more boost and you're there. I'm really looking forward to CSW. Nice work! That thing looks so stock its unbelievable. Well, except for the awesome FlexFuel badge.

Check back in a few hours.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-18-2008, 11:30 PM   #25

314hp and 307tq was what the evo 10 made

once the clutch goes in and better tires u know my car would be a handful at a road course im so excited!!

ya the extra 11hp i need that could come easily for right now im hapy with my 489hp and 447tq damn everyone was suprised i knew how to tune and that my tune looked amazing on the dyno graph!!!!

damn this was a good day for me.....also if you remember the blonde model well lets just say i gotta meet up with her now to go party ill catch u guys in the morning wish me luck man!
Old 10-18-2008, 11:36 PM   #26
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
314hp and 307tq was what the evo 10 made

once the clutch goes in and better tires u know my car would be a handful at a road course im so excited!!

ya the extra 11hp i need that could come easily for right now im hapy with my 489hp and 447tq damn everyone was suprised i knew how to tune and that my tune looked amazing on the dyno graph!!!!

damn this was a good day for me.....also if you remember the blonde model well lets just say i gotta meet up with her now to go party ill catch u guys in the morning wish me luck man!

The video is going to be up in 20 minutes or so. Congrats yo!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-19-2008, 12:08 AM   #27
I, Vettezuki

And here it is.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-19-2008, 02:48 AM   #28

omg wow dude thats a great video man!!!! i know all the evo guys will love it hell i was cheering when i saw the drift footage and my dyno!!!

seriously good job man u are amazing also that song u picked WOW just kick ass!!! u gotta tell me the name and artist!!

really man you should start your own website for this sort of editing and crap you do like streetfire but more socal oriented and all your own footage! that would be cool as hell!!

also thanks again for coming....ill post a link to the responses to this video!

Old 10-19-2008, 11:57 AM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
omg wow dude thats a great video man!!!! i know all the evo guys will love it hell i was cheering when i saw the drift footage and my dyno!!!

seriously good job man u are amazing also that song u picked WOW just kick ass!!! u gotta tell me the name and artist!!

really man you should start your own website for this sort of editing and crap you do like streetfire but more socal oriented and all your own footage! that would be cool as hell!!

also thanks again for coming....ill post a link to the responses to this video!

Thanks man. As one of the founders here I do the video to try to drive traffic to the site. But you've sparked an idea. Maybe it could be a special section under Videos?

The Music:
Title: Trance
Artist: Anaida
Album: Chamku

I often make fun of how many car videos are cut to "gay techno", but some kind of electronic/dance music seemed appropriate for an Evo video. So I fired up my Rhapsody account and started browsing through electronic, trance, dance, etc. until I found this track, which I thought was a lot more interesting. Generally I think Trance is more interesting than Techno.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)