Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-01-2011, 05:46 AM   #1

Default Spot's homecoming shakedown run Oct. 1st 2011

Whats up guys long time no talk. I don't know how many of you remeber me, I had the blue 04 WRX wagon, I went on a few cruises before this deployment. Anyways I'll be back soon, and I wanna take the car out for a shakedown run the day before I go to the SDCR Gymkhana competion. So on Saturday Oct. 1st I wanna do a nice quick shakedown run. I was thinking doing a Julian run, leaving early to avoid traffic and stopping for pie at lunch, but I don't know the route, so is there anybody willing to lead the way, or suggestions for other cruises? Thanks guys, and I hope to make this a fun lil event.

What: Deployment homecoming cruise and car shakedown
When: Oct 1st 2011 6:00 am
Where: Julian, Ortega, Palomar or ?? Lets here ideas

Thanks and hope to see you all soon ;-)
Old 09-02-2011, 04:05 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spots View Post
Whats up guys long time no talk. I don't know how many of you remeber me, I had the blue 04 WRX wagon, I went on a few cruises before this deployment. Anyways I'll be back soon, and I wanna take the car out for a shakedown run the day before I go to the SDCR Gymkhana competion. So on Saturday Oct. 1st I wanna do a nice quick shakedown run. I was thinking doing a Julian run, leaving early to avoid traffic and stopping for pie at lunch, but I don't know the route, so is there anybody willing to lead the way, or suggestions for other cruises? Thanks guys, and I hope to make this a fun lil event.

What: Deployment homecoming cruise and car shakedown
When: Oct 1st 2011 6:00 am
Where: Julian, Ortega, Palomar or ?? Lets here ideas

Thanks and hope to see you all soon ;-)
Whattup esse? The odds of me making any run ever at 6:00am are about nil, but someone might tak e you up. Are in you town now? We be rolling Mulholland on 9/11.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-02-2011, 06:03 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Whattup esse? The odds of me making any run ever at 6:00am are about nil, but someone might tak e you up. Are in you town now? We be rolling Mulholland on 9/11.
Yeah I'll still be out to sea on 9/11. I was thinking earlier to miss traffic, but if thats stopping people from rolling out then we can come up with a diff. time
Old 09-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #4

Spots, Spots… Who are you again? Just messin’ with you. Not too keen about Julian or Palomar, but if you want to run The Ortega I’m game. (Promise not to leave me in the dust too badly) October is awhile away so we’ve got time to sort things out. The early time doesn’t bother me so whenever you want to go…
Old 09-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #5

Sounds fun, I will definitely try to make it no matter the time
Old 09-09-2011, 04:44 AM   #6

Hey guys, decided to just do the Oct. 9th cruise. Thanks for the intrest. And how you been Jon?
Old 09-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spots View Post
Hey guys, decided to just do the Oct. 9th cruise. Thanks for the intrest. And how you been Jon?
I’ve been doing okay I guess; thanks for asking. Good to see you’re back for a while & no worries about your change of plans. We’ll shoot the breeze at the official October meet.