Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
That explains a lot. . .

Hey, no comments from the curly-headed section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 01-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #342
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Hey, no comments from the curly-headed section.
Call him a hippie, he loves that
Old 01-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Call him a hippie, he loves that
OK. No comments from the hippie section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 01-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #344
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Technically it's a Jew-fro. Which I think you'd understand:

As for the hippie comment; I'll let it slide . . . this time.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #345
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:

Old 01-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #346

Quote:
Technically it's a Jew-fro. Which I think you'd understand:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that pic from 1979. I could actually write a book about my adventures in the summer of '79.........

Old 01-21-2009, 10:21 PM   #347

Quote:
Before you get crazy, you might wanna remember I hit that wall ~60 with nothing more than a lap belt and didn't get knocked out. Just saying........

Old 01-21-2009, 11:06 PM   #348
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Before you get crazy, you might wanna remember I hit that wall ~60 with nothing more than a lap belt and didn't get knocked out. Just saying........
I once did a swan dive off the bridge in front of Universal ampither into about 18 inches of water. To re-enact properly, fill up a kiddie pool on your drive way and dive into it . . . from your roof. I didn't get knocked out either, but you might notice my nose is crooked. My friend who followed me . . . not so lucky.

So, in conclusion, you and me have similar awesome taste in hair style, tough, and not so bright probably. . . . but I can drive. Or at least I've never crashed into a loading dock.

EDIT: I just read the reason for said incident. Yikes! BTW, this is why ya'lls be signing a little release of liability form to drive RX-Snake.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #349
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Yeah, it hurt. The paramedics couldn't believe I was never unconcious. Spent 4 days in the hospital.

The AC hoses were tied up to the export brace with zipties. A couple of them broke and the hoses dropped down just enough to interfere with the throttle linkage. I couldn't get the accelerator to move. When it did, it pushed past the hose to WOT. The hose wouldn't allow the linkage to return. I hit that loading dock wall ~60 MPH.
I'm no CSI, but I don't see any skid marks from brakes or sliding. And judging by the angle of the car, did you jump over the parking stops and hit that wall straight on?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #350

Quote:
I'm no CSI, but I don't see any skid marks from brakes or sliding. And judging by the angle of the car, did you jump over the parking stops and hit that wall straight on?

Skid marks from the brakes are on the pavement in the parking lot, Yup, flew right into that wall.