Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default How much power can you make with an L48?

Stock heads, mill em down as far as they'll go and a simple garage dremel tool port job, stock valves. Any flat tappet cam, any intake. Open headers.

And what size cam will it take/ make use of?
Old 04-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Stock heads, mill em down as far as they'll go and a simple garage dremel tool port job, stock valves. Any flat tappet cam, any intake. Open headers.

And what size cam will it take/ make use of?
Will I be able to do a burnout afterwards?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Will I be able to do a burnout afterwards?
Suck it!
Old 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Suck it!
Who do you think I am, Vin Diesel?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-09-2009, 01:00 AM   #5
Super Moderator

To clarify, I want nothing to do with Vin's junk. I simply look up to his movie persona. When I think bad mother f*cker of this generation, I think Vin Diesel. Who else could have pulled off being hit in the shoulder with a bullet and simply turning around in anger to identify your new target, without the slightest show of pain? Jason Stathom? Ha!

You know it takes a lot of security in your sexuality to say that you are fond of another man... unless it's Chuck Norris.

What does that say about all of you haters? Questionable preferences maybe? C'mon Ben, you can tell me, who's your James Bond?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
To clarify, I want nothing to do with Vin's junk. I simply look up to his movie persona. When I think bad mother f*cker of this generation, I think Vin Diesel. Who else could have pulled off being hit in the shoulder with a bullet and simply turning around in anger to identify your new target, without the slightest show of pain? Jason Stathom? Ha!

You know it takes a lot of security in your sexuality to say that you are fond of another man... unless it's Chuck Norris.

What does that say about all of you haters? Questionable preferences maybe? C'mon Ben, you can tell me, who's your James Bond?
Dude I worked in the arts before working as I do now, still in the arts world sorta. I'm more secure with my sexuality than you'll ever be; and I've got the pictures (you'll never see) to prove it.

My James Bond? Great question, I'd have to say quite possibly James Bond, or his current incarnation, Daniel Craig:

Favorite VD movie, "The Chronicles of Riddick" of course.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 AM   #7
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Dude I worked in the arts before working as I do now, still in the arts world sorta. I'm more secure with my sexuality than you'll ever be; and I've got the pictures (you'll never see) to prove it.

My James Bond? Great question, I'd have to say quite possibly James Bond, or his current incarnation, Daniel Craig:

Favorite VD movie, "The Chronicles of Riddick" of course.
Pitch Black was better.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #8
Neanderthal

Quote:

I have the NEW Vin Diesel game -Chronicles of Riddick- for the X-box. So cooooooooool.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #9
Super Moderator

So do these posts infer that 200hp is the limit for an L48?
Old 04-11-2009, 01:28 AM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
So do these posts infer that 200hp is the limit for an L48?
What's an L48? . . . How much am I allowed to change before it's not an L48?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)