Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
If we can go out mid morning and come back mid afternoon, I'm pretty sure I'll go.

CornFed: Can you schedule a dyno slot? If so, we'll tape it yo.
im trying too im supposed to talk to the owners today, sense i need to schedual my clutch install appointment
Old 10-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #12
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
If we can go out mid morning and come back mid afternoon, I'm pretty sure I'll go.

CornFed: Can you schedule a dyno slot? If so, we'll tape it yo.
That sounds good to me. I may have to deal with my car in the morning - it appears my rear driver's tire has a leak Hopefully it's just in the tread and can be patched. I'm going to take it off tomorrow night and see if I can figure anything out. Hopefully it's not a sidewall issue
Old 10-16-2008, 09:33 PM   #13
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
That sounds good to me. I may have to deal with my car in the morning - it appears my rear driver's tire has a leak Hopefully it's just in the tread and can be patched. I'm going to take it off tomorrow night and see if I can figure anything out. Hopefully it's not a sidewall issue
Well, I had a 4 inch nail through the shoulder of the tire. It's borderline repairable. I'm going to take it to a place this weekend to see what they can do. This could be expensive though, I might need a new tire
Old 10-16-2008, 10:09 PM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Well, I had a 4 inch nail through the shoulder of the tire. It's borderline repairable. I'm going to take it to a place this weekend to see what they can do. This could be expensive though, I might need a new tire
So do you wanna go or what?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-16-2008, 10:31 PM   #15
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
So do you wanna go or what?
Sure, what time are you thinking of going and how late are you planning to stay?
Old 10-17-2008, 03:15 PM   #16

i got dyno time.....sweet lord please let me get 500hp!!!!

the least im trying to shoot for is 470hp it might be hot, and the road ive been tuning hopefully isnt at a downward slant :-(!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 03:36 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
i got dyno time.....sweet lord please let me get 500hp!!!!

the least im trying to shoot for is 470hp it might be hot, and the road ive been tuning hopefully isnt at a downward slant :-(!!!
Do you have a time slot or is it just get in line? We'll try to tape it good. Real good.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Do you have a time slot or is it just get in line? We'll try to tape it good. Real good.
lol u would say real good.....also im vey drunk right now and looking to mingle so ya i need to find a party lol!!!! i think imma be at the meet with a hang over as usual lol.........but as for a time slot no......i think they just kinda go with the flow of the meet and whenever it feels ready lol!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
lol u would say real good.....also im vey drunk right now and looking to mingle so ya i need to find a party lol!!!! i think imma be at the meet with a hang over as usual lol.........but as for a time slot no......i think they just kinda go with the flow of the meet and whenever it feels ready lol!!!
Ah, you mean chaos?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-17-2008, 10:21 PM   #20

Quote:
Ah, you mean chaos?
precisley my boy bwahahahahah now the shop owner has invited me to some drunken times at the shop i guess there having a small party lol nighty night everyone ill be the pale face black guy with his head in a toilet at the meet