Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-24-2012, 11:58 PM   #31
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Shannon has a list. I have my favorites but we are waiting for 100% confirmation of the sex.
Let her know I decided.

Tommy
Middle Name: Gunn

Tommy Gunn Thomps

Race car driver. Vrooooommm.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-25-2012, 12:03 AM   #32

Quote:
Shannon has a list. I have my favorites but we are waiting for 100% confirmation of the sex.
I had to settle naming my boy Collin Wade since that middle name has been passed to the first born for a long time in the family. I wanted to name him Gunner since I'm German and it would sound badass... but alas, vagina won out over cool name hence we threw down with scottish name since that's most of my other half of the gene pool

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #33
Graphics B*tch

We have confirmation!! The tech and the doctor found from multiple angles his dangles. His size is 2 weeks ahead of his actually development age so he may be huge. Shannon and I were both over 9 1/2 lbs. Totally excited!!!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 12-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #34
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
I had to settle naming my boy Collin Wade since that middle name has been passed to the first born for a long time in the family. I wanted to name him Gunner since I'm German and it would sound badass... but alas, vagina won out over cool name hence we threw down with scottish name since that's most of my other half of the gene pool
My father's younger brother's name was Gunner. He died when my dad was a teenager and I told him years ago I would have that as my boys middle name but now that we are there we are using my dad's middle name instead.

Shannon's first choice is Bode (like the US downhill skier, Bode Miller) but my #1 now is Chase and I am winning.

290HP / 305TQ

Old 12-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #35
Fast & Filthy

When Amy was pregnant with Kylie I had a dream about her and in my dream her name was Kylie. This was before we knew that she was a girl. That's also how we named Mya but the dream came later and we already knew she was a girl. If we had a boy Amy already had the name picked out.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:10 AM   #36
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
When Amy was pregnant with Kylie I had a dream about her and in my dream her name was Kylie. This was before we knew that she was a girl. That's also how we named Mya but the dream came later and we already knew she was a girl. If we had a boy Amy already had the name picked out.
My dad had a dream about my sister before they knew it was a gonna be a girl too. Weird.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #37
Graphics B*tch

No dreams here yet.

290HP / 305TQ

Old 12-09-2012, 03:47 AM   #38
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
No dreams here yet.
I will do a prayer dance for you.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-19-2012, 05:49 AM   #39

Quote:
My father's younger brother's name was Gunner. He died when my dad was a teenager and I told him years ago I would have that as my boys middle name but now that we are there we are using my dad's middle name instead.

Shannon's first choice is Bode (like the US downhill skier, Bode Miller) but my #1 now is Chase and I am winning.
Dang, sorry bout that.

Though I do like the downhill skier name since I love skiing almost as much as cars.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #40
Graphics B*tch

Introducing Chase Edvins Tomps, born April 24th, weighing in at 7 lbs and 13 oz and measuring 20 inches in length. We are so excited to be be parents to this perfect little guy!!

I want to the world to know how AWESOME Shannon was yesterday. She tried to deliver our bundle of joy yesterday by pushing like champ for over 2 hours before we came to the decision that a c-section was needed. What an exhausting and amazing event yesterday was. So proud of my wife and of my son.

290HP / 305TQ